Our persistence, give you the best, most natural, protect the health of the whole family
[Emily Handmade Jam] Love Mango Jam
The best HOT fruit in summer ~~ mango jam appears!!!!
Friends who love natural handmade jam, don't miss it!!
█ The concept of Emily Handmade Jam
"If you have to eat, you must be worthy of yourself; if you sell it, you must be able to stand up to your conscience and try to preserve the taste of the seasonal fruit with traditional hand-made jams." - Emily insisted.
█ Natural ingredients
The fresh, natural, healthy fruit that is grown without pesticides, Ai Wen Mango, is carefully guarded by the farmer’s hands and only hopes.
The sweetness that can be sent to your palm is the freshest and most intense sweet fruit.
Each jar of jam is real material, fresh Ai Mango is washed, dried and hand-processed.
Materials, no chemical additives, no preservatives, no fructose, no chemical coagulants.
█ Rich nutrition
Mango is a family of lacquer trees, a fruit of the perennial evergreen tree, which is sweet and delicious and native to India. In Ming Shizong (1561), the earliest native mangoes in Taiwan were imported from the Pacific Malaysian islands by the Dutch. The skin color was pale green, with high sweetness and high fiber content. The period from May to July was rich. In the 40th year of the Republic of China, the Association of Farmers introduced a variety of mangoes such as Avon and Kate, which is native to Florida, USA. It is listed in Taiwan from May to October every year. Its flesh is orange, high in sweetness, and low in fiber. Its average weight is 150. -300 grams, the first skin is yellow-green, completely mature apple red (known as apple mango); Kate mango oval, bright red color, high sweetness, fine fiber, weight up to 0.5-1.2 kg, about 8-October listing, commonly known as "September". Another golden yellow Jinhuang mango, rich in β-carotene, was meniscus shape, soft taste, sweetness of 15 degrees, less fiber, weighing about 0.6-1.2 kg, from May to August listing, soft taste. Therefore, we recognize that mangoes are eaten from May to October.
Mangoes can be made into mango juice, mango stems, lover fruit (sour and sweet), ice cream, popsicles, smoothies, puddings, jelly, shaved ice, canned food (small pieces) and mango bubble beer. Its core, skin and leaves also have medicinal prescriptions. Due to the long history, folk and medical books have different records, Ming Li Shizhen think that mango is a fruit treasure, cool, warm stomach and relieve thirst, vomiting, seasickness (digging), diuretic, cough and phlegm, but constitutional hypersensitivity will eat Allergic reactions.
█ How to save
※ Unopened can be stored for six months in a cool place with normal temperature. Please refrigerate after opening and eat it within one month.
※ Please use dry and clean spoon utensils to avoid moisture entering and affect the preservation of jam.
█ How to enjoy
1. All types of jam are suitable for bread, scone, as meals and snacks
When eating, the toast suggested that a layer of salt-free cream should be used to wipe the jam. The taste is quite good. Everyone can eat and eat.
2. Hot black tea is mixed with jam (it is recommended to use light black tea, such as English breakfast tea), is a cup of delicious fruit tea, or jam in a small dish, a spoonful of jam with one or two Russian black tea, let fruit The scent is blended with the black tea fragrance in the mouth, and the taste buds of the tongue can fully taste the natural, original fragrance.
3. Add the appropriate amount of jam to fresh milk, plain yoghurt, cheese, and pudding, and you'll be able to turn into delicious fruit-flavored desserts.
4. Prepare a variety of lettuce or fruit, add olive oil, red wine vinegar, pepper, Brazil leaf, and then mix it with jam as you like.
5. Take a muffin: Make a home-made muffin at home, you can butter maple syrup and jam.
6. With the Qi Shi: In the supermarket can easily buy the cheese, you can match the taste of fresh jam, add flavor.
7. Ice cream: Vanilla ice cream topped with jam, chocolate ice cream topped with more acid jam.
8. Adjust fruit soda: Sprite, dig a few spoons of jam mix, and put a few mint leaves is a good fruit soda! I heard that ZABU sells soda is so come.
9. Wiping cookies: A bit of salty taste can lead to a "sweet" good taste! Wipe again seaweed soda crackers, you will find better than smearing bread!
10. Fruit cuts: Cut some seasonal fruit, place a plate, sprinkle a few spoonfuls of jam, and put a few mint leaves. This is a deluxe version of a fruit cut that can be tasted.
11. Make popsicles: jam + yogurt + soda mix made a popsicle, kids adults like it.
12. Mix sauce: IKEA's Swedish meatballs will also be added to the lingonberry jam in addition to the leek sauce. In addition to the salty sauce, you can also add some tartarized jams to the chicken and duck when you eat chicken and duck meat.
13. Hammering jams, digging and eating directly, hand jams to eat the full flesh, directly digging to eat can not tell what to say ~
█ Product Specifications
Contents: Taiwan's local fruit (Aiven Mango, Lemon) white sugar was selected.
Net weight: 320g
Shelf life: Unopened at room temperature for 6 months. (Please refrigerate after opening)
█ Thanks to Apple Daily's diet for men and women in July 2015
█ Thanks to Weddings Bridal Story 2017 magazine report
█ Brand Introduction
Emily’s previous job was a seventh-grader working at an electronics company. He was not a graduate of a catering related department, but
Is very interested in the aspect of eating, perhaps because he is reading the relationship between advertising design! Opponents do the East
West is very fond of, especially the "eat" aspect, in addition to hands-on, but also like to study all kinds of meal dishes.
The reason why the jam was first touched was to have a jam with Christine Ferber while dining with friends.
The Rose Rose jam, deeply fascinated by the jam, began to touch the handmade jam, and it was also the beginning
Many jam-related books, whether domestic or foreign, related to jam-related recipes, and started cooking.
It was found that the practice of French handmade jam is the best way to retain fruit aroma, but the proportion of sugar is quite high, making
The jams came too sweet. In order to cater to the tastes of Taiwanese who did not eat so sweet, they tried again and again.
Reduce the sweetness several times, hoping to reduce the sweetness ratio without losing the taste of the traditional handmade jam.
Through the tasting of close friends and online bloggers, I hope to find the most from the opinions of many people who try to eat.
The perfect sweetness ratio and the places that need improvement, and after repeated adjustments on this road, there is now the love of Mi Li.
Because he is a non-college student, he begins to grope from scratch, and he visits fruit growers and finds good ingredients for jams.
In addition to the knowledge related to fruit, in addition to learning through direct talks with the farmer, the same table of fruit growers was also consulted.
Hee hee, he learned what organic planting and non-toxic planting of natural agricultural laws and other related knowledge, from complete strangeness to gradually
I am very grateful to the fruit farmers who haven’t educated us for the time. Everyone’s tolerance, support and love. And start creating
The establishment of the studio sells handmade jams. We choose to sell them on the Internet platform because it is different from the general
Commercial jams, we are advertised as fresh, artificial additives with no added additives, preservatives, handmade jams get a lot of good
The friend's favor, sometimes the order is more than one, plus the jam-making time, when the rush to work is often busy
The end of the morning, the day before the rest, only sleep 4-5 hours a day, although hard but as long as there are so many
People are sure about our jam and they feel that it is worth the hard work. And in 2013 it was also with a few specific breads
The store has consignment-related business contacts. The future aims to share with you the various possibilities of Taiwanese jam.
The French traditional jam preserves the flavor of Taiwan's seasonal fruits.