MaterialHow it's madeHandmadeOriginHungaryUnique featuresCustomizableQuantityDown to the last 5
- Listing summaryModern handmade wooden wall clock with black geometric pattern
This clock is composed of a lot of rings arrayed in circles, thus forming a strong geometrical mark.
- Raw material: the selection of the raw material was based on the principle to keep the natural appearance of the wood as much as possible - therefore plywood has been chosen, for it bears the wood grains still strong and thin enough.
- Manufacturing process: the dial of this particular clock is laser cut from a single 6mm birch plywood board, then the finishing (polishing, painting) is made by hand. The dial is finally painted black.
- The movement: is non-ticking, runs with 1 AA size battery (not included in the package). The standard white hands are made of plastic.
diameter: 29cm (11 1/2"),
depth: 3,3cm (1 1/4"),
weight: 0,35kg (0.8lb).
This item is made to order, usual processing time is ~1 week.
- Int'l shipping
Ship from: Hungary Ship to: 1st item 2nd item Other countries/regions FREE S/H
The shipping fee to United States is counted under "Other countries/regions".
- PaymentSecure credit/debit card payment, PayPal, Alipay
Refunds & Exchanges