ShopResponse time: A few hrs.Response rate: 50%
MaterialHow it's madeHandmadeOriginHungaryUnique featuresCustomizableQuantityDown to the last 5
- Listing summaryHandmade wooden wall clock with natural look
This clock is shaped as a 'spider' as it walks on the wall on its many legs.
- Material: the selection of the raw material was based on the principle to keep the natural appearance of the wood as much as possible - thus plywood was used, for it bears the wood grains still strong and thin enough.
Owing to the naturalness of the wood small changes in color and pattern may occur compared to the images attached.
- Manufacturing process: the dial of this particular clock is laser cut from a single 4mm birch plywood, the finishing (polishing) is made by hand. This clock is finally treated with flax oil.
- The movement: is silent / non-ticking, second hand sweeps around. It runs with 1 AA size battery (not included in the package). Standard hands are plastic in black.
size: 24x24cm (9 1/2" x 9 1/2"),
depth: 3,3cm (1 1/4"),
weight: 0,3kg (0.7lb)
This clock could be hanged 2 different ways: side up and corner up (image shows side up version)
This item is made to order, usual processing time is ~1 week.
- Int'l shipping
Ship from: Hungary Ship to: 1st item 2nd item Other countries/regions FREE S/H
The shipping fee to United States is counted under "Other countries/regions".
- PaymentSecure credit/debit card payment, PayPal, Alipay
Refunds & Exchanges