ShopResponse time: Within 1 dayResponse rate: 86%
MaterialHow it's madeHandmadeOriginJapanQuantityDown to the last 10
- Listing summary80% is a beautiful special glass which can be said to be an artificially crystallized gem which is made of the same ingr
- Coral - Wind chimes
When I was living in Okinawa
I remember the coral door chime I picked up at the beach
There are many small holes like pumice stones
I got a hint from the structure of the coral
Unusual design as wind chimes
Light and cool healing
I hope you feel it
Approximately 70 x 100 mm
Because of handmade one-point objects, there are some differences in shape and timbre.
What is borosilicate glass (borosilicate glass)
It is the same durable and heat-resistant glass as the glass of physicochemicals such as test tube and beaker
80% is an artificially crystallized jewel made of the same ingredients as quartz
Compared to common dragonfly balls, bottles and window glasses
Light in specific gravity, high in transparency, strong in heat, and hard to break
* Since we are making everything by hand, please understand as the one point which color and shape differ slightly for each work.
* Please confirm the "size" and "material" of the work before purchasing.
* The colors on the screen may differ from the actual ones. If you have any questions, please contact us.
※ When ordering multiple works, actual shipping fee and some errors may occur. Please note.
- Int'l shipping
Ship from: Japan Ship to: 1st item 2nd item Japan US$12.03 US$0.00 Taiwan US$9.77 US$2.72 mainland China US$9.77 US$2.72 Hong Kong US$9.77 US$2.72
This shop has no shipping options for United States. Please ask the designer as s/he may still ship to you.
- PaymentSecure credit/debit card payment, PayPal, Alipay
Refunds & Exchanges