Sarah Buckley’s Vivid Landscape Embroidery Jewelry
Pinkoi is Asia's leading marketplace for buying and selling independent design. Discover beautiful design products to decorate your lifestyle. Whether you're buying for yourself or someone special, Pinkoi is the ultimate gift shop for buying unique presents!
How do you capture sceneries and memories from your travels? Most of us take photos or maybe write journals, but artist Sarah Buckley makes tiny embroidery jewelry that captures the sweeping landscapes in vivid strokes of colors.
Living in Colorado, her landscape embroidery depicts snow-capped Rocky Mountains as well as deserts and cacti in the area. With extreme details to the threading and colors, Sarah magically fits the grandeur of nature into the linen fabric on tiny 1-inch hoop pendants. We can almost feel her love and longing for the landscape, even feeling like we’ve also been there, sharing a bit of her visions.
Crafts inspired by life
Source: Itty Bitty Bunnies
- 2015 TGHFF Special Feature | Of colors: Love & Peace
- Going on a Vacation? Don’t Leave without this Travel Tarot Reading!
- Come One, Come All! The Strangest Imaginary Creatures Revealed!
- How to DIY Your Wedding: Tips from Pinkoist Zoe’s Outdoor Wedding
- Nutty or Fruity? 4 Sweet and Easy Liqueur Cocktails for Fall
We at Pinkoi always cite the bloggers, designers, and content creators whose ideas we post. Any missing credit is unintentional and will be corrected upon notice. If you wish to share our content for personal use, please do so under these conditions:
- Give Pinkoi credit and include a direct link to Pinkoi.com.
- Must stay true to the original article; no word, picture, video and logo can be altered or added.