Color of the Week | Cotton Candy Dreams
Pinkoi is Asia's leading marketplace for buying and selling independent design. Discover beautiful design products to decorate your lifestyle. Whether you're buying for yourself or someone special, Pinkoi is the ultimate gift shop for buying unique presents!
Orange, grape, cherry and bubblegum...cotton candy is not so much about the sugar than the fluffy texture and dreamy colors! Since it’s summer, and we’re all secretly hoping for some summer romance, fun and innocent cotton-candy colors are the best companion for those days spent doing nothing but daydreaming.
Are we too old for marshmallow treats? Never! Especially when they bring back the fun-loving child inside us.
With these dangling popcorns, everyday feels like a date at the amusement park! (Read more: I Want to Know You Better! 7 Date Ideas That Always Work)
These handkerchiefs not only come in four flavors (grape, blueberry, lemon and mint—okay, that’s just our imagination), they're also made with Japanese quadrupole gauze, soft enough for the baby’s skin!
Cupcake Swimsuit from Daydream
What’s better than getting drinks at the end of the day? Getting tipsy under the sunshine without a thing to worry, of course!
Drift along in your own puff of clouds, until the rising moon picks you up.
As the sunset dyes the sky orange, it’s time to wistfully part ways, but also to anticipate the next date!
What color is your summer daydream?
Light and sweet, please!
- 9 One-of-a-Kind Swimsuits to Try this Summer
- Can You Name this Sushi? Find Out with this Cute Nigiri Sushi Quiz!
- Luna Love: Don’t Miss these Fantastic Views of the Moon!
- 15 Serious, Hilarious & Most Wanted Secret Santa Gift Ideas Under $25
- Kris Recommends! 5 Scary Movie Night Cult Films to Watch with Friends
We at Pinkoi always cite the bloggers, designers, and content creators whose ideas we post. Any missing credit is unintentional and will be corrected upon notice. If you wish to share our content for personal use, please do so under these conditions:
- Give Pinkoi credit and include a direct link to Pinkoi.com.
- Must stay true to the original article; no word, picture, video and logo can be altered or added.