Ideal Bookshelf has Your Favorite Novels as Enamel Pins
Pinkoi is Asia's leading marketplace for buying and selling independent design. Discover beautiful design products to decorate your lifestyle. Whether you're buying for yourself or someone special, Pinkoi is the ultimate gift shop for buying unique presents!
Imagine a world where fashion is literary:
What should I wear today? Hmm, today I’m feeling a bit A Wrinkle in Time; a bit Meg-nerdish for science labs. Actually, I’m not feeling that excited… maybe a black robe is better; hope I’ll bump into Tom Riddle after school.
With these novel-inspired enamel pins, bookish OOTD is now possible! From Charlotte’s Web to Alice in Wonderland to Harry Potter, your favorite assigned readings have become badges you can proudly wear.
Jane Mount has a creative way of paying tribute to the classics that shaped our childhoods and who we are. She recreated the characters as miniature book covers, turn them into enamel pins, and created Ideal Bookshelf—one that’s filled with stories and memories of our youth.
What are the classic novels you couldn’t have lived without?
More bookish designs
Source: Ideal Bookshelf
- For Strange Women: Curious Scents for Those who Dare to Wander
- Pinkoi in Chiang Mai l The Collision of Art, Tradition and Culture
- Nutty or Fruity? 4 Sweet and Easy Liqueur Cocktails for Fall
- Spook Up Your Home with Last-Minute Halloween Decorations
- Should I Read or Should I Sleep? Book & Bed Tokyo has the Answer
We at Pinkoi always cite the bloggers, designers, and content creators whose ideas we post. Any missing credit is unintentional and will be corrected upon notice. If you wish to share our content for personal use, please do so under these conditions:
- Give Pinkoi credit and include a direct link to Pinkoi.com.
- Must stay true to the original article; no word, picture, video and logo can be altered or added.