Loose and Comfy Styles You'll Love in Asian Fashion
For several years now, girls and guys have been choosing light, comfortable fabrics in loose, uncomplicated cuts to go with their summer itinerary: relaxed music festivals, artisan craft fairs, and tranquil afternoon teas. Here are some of the most popular looks you can try, too!
In many folktales, gods and fairies can hide many things under their robes. Wide, generous cuts just look magically cute!
The visibly rough texture of natural fibers is one of biggest reasons organic linen clothing are so popular.
Lending aesthetics from traditional clothing is the latest trend! These flowy silk pants will make you feel like you can walk on water (kung fu style!)
The scholarly tunic is traditionally linked to virtues like kindness and humility. Whether you’re flipping open a book or walking down the hall, you’ll feel your movements dressed by elegance!
In the hot summer, there’s nothing we love more than giving our arms and legs some shade as well as space to breathe.
Boxy plus drapy is a smart move!
Steve Jobs has his turtleneck, Mark Zuckerberg has his hoodie, and we’re happy to stick with a low-key natural-material dress like this.
Do you also love these easy-going styles?
Fashion picks from Asia
- Love Our Earth: 6 Topics Designers Want You to Know on Earth Day
- 10 Hottest Plants and Botanical Designs You’ll Want in Your Home
- Best 2018 Chinese New Year Gifts for Family & Friends Home and Abroad
- 7 Beautiful Trails to Walk At Least Once in your Lifetime
- 10 Night Sky Washi Tape Ideas for Planners and Decorations
We at Pinkoi always cite the bloggers, designers, and content creators whose ideas we post. Any missing credit is unintentional and will be corrected upon notice. If you wish to share our content for personal use, please do so under these conditions:
- Give Pinkoi credit and include a direct link to Pinkoi.com.
- Must stay true to the original article; no word, picture, video and logo can be altered or added.