Here’s why Asian Fashion is going for Loose and Comfy
Pinkoi is Asia's leading marketplace for buying and selling independent design. Discover beautiful design products to decorate your lifestyle. Whether you're buying for yourself or someone special, Pinkoi is the ultimate gift shop for buying unique presents!
For several years now, girls and guys have been choosing light, comfortable fabrics in loose, uncomplicated cuts to go with their summer itinerary: relaxed music festivals, artisan craft fairs, and tranquil afternoon teas. Here are some of the most popular looks you can try, too!
The visibly rough texture of natural fibers is one of biggest reasons organic linen clothing are so popular.
Lending aesthetics from traditional clothing is the latest trend! These flowy silk pants will make you feel like you can walk on water (kung fu style!)
The scholarly tunic is traditionally linked to virtues like kindness and humility. Whether you’re flipping open a book or walking down the hall, you’ll feel your movements dressed by elegance!
In the hot summer, there’s nothing we love more than giving our arms and legs some shade as well as space to breathe.
In many folktales, gods and fairies can hide many things under their robes. Wide, generous cuts just look magically cute!
Steve Jobs has his turtleneck, Mark Zuckerberg has his hoodie, and we’re happy to stick with a low-key natural-material dress like this.
Do you also love these easy-going styles?
Fashion picks from Asia
- 6 Fashion Inspirations Taken from Romantic Firefly Nights
- Pinkoi in San Francisco | Celebrating Japanese Cherry Blossom Festival
- Visit the Best Craft Fairs and Design Shops in Rio de Janeiro
- Here’s How We Find the Perfect Christmas Gift on Pinkoi!
- 8 Weddings in Movies Celebrating the Rite of Passage
We at Pinkoi always cite the bloggers, designers, and content creators whose ideas we post. Any missing credit is unintentional and will be corrected upon notice. If you wish to share our content for personal use, please do so under these conditions:
- Give Pinkoi credit and include a direct link to Pinkoi.com.
- Must stay true to the original article; no word, picture, video and logo can be altered or added.