Dark & Mysterious Looks for 8 Types of Witchy Girls
Pinkoi is Asia's leading marketplace for buying and selling independent design. Discover beautiful design products to decorate your lifestyle. Whether you're buying for yourself or someone special, Pinkoi is the ultimate gift shop for buying unique presents!
Whether you compulsively reach for black or actually study crystals and divination, October is the month to let your inner witch shine! With Halloween around the corner, we’re in praise of all styles dark and mystical. The question is, what kind of witchy girl are you?
Student of Occultism
Known as merkabah, the geometrical rotating wheels of light is said to take your spirit to the beings of the higher realms.
With angry graffiti and ghastly shadows, your magic is not conjuring something up in the air—it’s in living the real life!
Enter the fairy realm and be ready to find the lines getting blurry between body and spirit, men and animals.
Gather your people by the fire, teach them magic of Mother Earth, and pass on wisdom of the ancestors!
Have you found your magic?
More witchy reads
- 10 Night Sky Washi Tape Ideas for Planners and Decorations
- 12 Practical and Meaningful Graduation Gifts for the College Grad
- The Pleasures of Time Traveling with Vintage Clothing
- What to Get Him for Christmas? 14 Gorgeous Christmas Gifts for Him
- Pinkoi in Bangkok | Our 8 Favorite Coffee Shops to Visit in Bangkok
We at Pinkoi always cite the bloggers, designers, and content creators whose ideas we post. Any missing credit is unintentional and will be corrected upon notice. If you wish to share our content for personal use, please do so under these conditions:
- Give Pinkoi credit and include a direct link to Pinkoi.com.
- Must stay true to the original article; no word, picture, video and logo can be altered or added.