Tips for Two: What to Wear on Valentine’s Day
Pinkoi is Asia's leading marketplace for buying and selling independent design. Discover beautiful design products to decorate your lifestyle. Whether you're buying for yourself or someone special, Pinkoi is the ultimate gift shop for buying unique presents!
Dressing up for Valentine’s Day is an occasion like no other. It’s not just about looking great for your sweetie, but also about joining the world to celebrate unique couples like you! So take out your favorite pieces, and design your unique looks together. It doesn’t need to be Korean-style matchy-matchy—these 4 styling ideas will get the fun going.
Denim looks good on everyone, so the coordination won’t be super obvious. Whether you have similar fashion tastes or each have your own look, wearing denim together will show how comfortable you are with each other!
Bound by Love
Mix and Match
If you have coordinating tops, give it a mix by throwing on each of your favorite blazers over your tops. This will bring out the best of your individual styles, yet looking very put-together as a couple.
- Pinkoi in San Francisco | Celebrating Japanese Cherry Blossom Festival
- Color of the Week | Sunshine & Flowers
- 10 Extra Meaningful Personalized Christmas Gifts for Him and for Her
- 10 DIY Christmas Tree Alternatives that are Trending Right Now
- Give a Spin on Fall Fashion’s Unique Textures and Rich Colors
We at Pinkoi always cite the bloggers, designers, and content creators whose ideas we post. Any missing credit is unintentional and will be corrected upon notice. If you wish to share our content for personal use, please do so under these conditions:
- Give Pinkoi credit and include a direct link to Pinkoi.com.
- Must stay true to the original article; no word, picture, video and logo can be altered or added.