9 Ways to Turn Your Summer Clothes ino Fall’s Most Anticipated Styles
With rustling leaves and a change of colors, fall is tempting us to change our looks! Anticipated styles this fall includes gold metallics, velvet, and chokers. Combined with classic leather, earth tones and cardigans, we’ve got you 9 styles to layer over summer pieces and greet fall with grace!
☞ A twist on leather
☞ A hint of velvet
☞ An earthy element
☞ A touch of mystery
☞ A sheen of gold
☞ Alternative choker
☞ Peek-a-boo socks
It’s a special day—the day our boots see the light of day again! Mix them up with your socks, because with all the crazy prints and mixed fabrics (such as the metallic and velvet patches), they deserve to be seen. (Check out printed socks and mixed fabric socks)
☞ 90’s sweatshirt
☞ Wrap cardigan
What’s going to be your look this fall?
Leggings, jackets and pieces for layering
- 5 Natural Herbs to Help you Stay Healthy in Fall
- Going on a Vacation? Don’t Leave without this Travel Tarot Reading!
- Beat the Winter Blues with Russian Designer Olga Ezova-Denisova
- Happy Women’s Day! 7 Empowering Quotes from Inspiring Females
- Should I Read or Should I Sleep? Book & Bed Tokyo has the Answer
We at Pinkoi always cite the bloggers, designers, and content creators whose ideas we post. Any missing credit is unintentional and will be corrected upon notice. If you wish to share our content for personal use, please do so under these conditions:
- Give Pinkoi credit and include a direct link to Pinkoi.com.
- Must stay true to the original article; no word, picture, video and logo can be altered or added.