6 Simple Ways to Brighten Up Your Week at the Office
Pinkoi is Asia's leading marketplace for buying and selling independent design. Discover beautiful design products to decorate your lifestyle. Whether you're buying for yourself or someone special, Pinkoi is the ultimate gift shop for buying unique presents!
Have you ever wondered why summer vacations only apply to students? For hard-working nine-to-fivers, more time is spent in the office than on vacations. The good thing is that the sun and glorious weather show up everyday just as dutifully, so let’s make the best out of it! From yummy treats to colorful prints and accessories, a little creativity and positivity can bring that happy vibe to your office!
Monday: Be Happy
Tuesday: Push It!
Are the screens giving you eyesores? Add some greenery to your desk, and the squirrel will remind you to get up and water your plant!
Wednesday Hump Day
Do yourself a favor and start biking to work! You’ll save on gym memberships, commute happier and sleep better!
Thursday: Mellow Out
Friday Fun Day
If you don’t have a parrot to bring to Flexible Friday, contribute with some tropical prints. Your coworkers will thank you for the fun!
Bonus Any Day
Sharing is caring, so bring in seasonal fruits and sweets to share and make an occasion out of an ordinary day!
See? It doesn’t take much to enjoy every day of the week!
Read More: Working hard? Drink lots of water!
- Experience Yum Cha and Dim Sum in One Teassert Package
- Beat the Winter Blues with Russian Designer Olga Ezova-Denisova
- Going on a Vacation? Don’t Leave without this Travel Tarot Reading!
- Seize the Moment! Crystals and Healing Stones for Being Decisive
- Shop Next Door | InBlooom Fabrics and Accessories
We at Pinkoi always cite the bloggers, designers, and content creators whose ideas we post. Any missing credit is unintentional and will be corrected upon notice. If you wish to share our content for personal use, please do so under these conditions:
- Give Pinkoi credit and include a direct link to Pinkoi.com.
- Must stay true to the original article; no word, picture, video and logo can be altered or added.