Color of the Week | Camel & Caramel
As the temperature drops and leaves turn gold, we’ve been thinking of tea lattes, cheesecakes, brûlées and pies a lot! These sweet thoughts are comforting, like a cardigan in the fall breeze that echoes the changing colors of food, fashion and the nature. This fall, let’s indulge in senses with some caramel beige shades!
Instead of going to bubble tea places for iced drinks, brew a pot of homemade milk tea—these Assam blend is made for exactly that!
Wear your daydreams for the season to a forest stroll and breathe in scents of the falling leaves.
Fall can be fleeting but this is no time to rush. Celebrate each passing moment with a lightweight yet durable kraft paper bag.
Is the weather bringing you down? Serve yourself some chocolaty delights to comfort your heart and appetite!
This season, stay warm and keep away from the flu with natural wisdom and herbal remedies!
Where do you like to wear your caramel colors—scarves, stationery or utensils? We like it in our hot milk tea!
Fall festivities are coming up! Read how you can celebrate the Moon Festival or make the office a happier place!
- What to Write in Mother’s Day Card? 8 Unique Cards to Help You Out
- 12 Designers Contributing to a Better Earth with Design
- Luna Love: Don’t Miss these Fantastic Views of the Moon!
- Give a Spin on Fall Fashion’s Unique Textures and Rich Colors
- Let Pinkoist Shopaholics Help You Choose! 4 Recommended Goody Bags
We at Pinkoi always cite the bloggers, designers, and content creators whose ideas we post. Any missing credit is unintentional and will be corrected upon notice. If you wish to share our content for personal use, please do so under these conditions:
- Give Pinkoi credit and include a direct link to Pinkoi.com.
- Must stay true to the original article; no word, picture, video and logo can be altered or added.