Beat the Winter Blues with Russian Designer Olga Ezova-Denisova
Pinkoi is Asia's leading marketplace for buying and selling independent design. Discover beautiful design products to decorate your lifestyle. Whether you're buying for yourself or someone special, Pinkoi is the ultimate gift shop for buying unique presents!
Stories seem to keep bubbling up in Olga’s head, and luckily she plays with several mediums to tell them all. Embroidery, stamping and woodcut printing are a few of her favorite creative outlets, and she’s always up for trying new techniques.
It’s easy to feel isolated in the icy winters of Russia, but when I hide out with my imagination, it’s like a different world. I can dream and imagine, and create a wonderland where it’s warm and joyful.
Her characters look like they belong on cozy puffy pillows, don’t you think?
Next time when you’re feeling the winter blues, remember Olga’s work and keep your hands busy with some crafts, too!
More fairy tale designs for winter!
Source: The Design Blog
- Experience Christmas in 7 Countries with Designers Around the World!
- Top 10 Planners for Planner-Holics and Stationery Nerds
- 7 Ways to Use Beautiful Japanese Tenugui in Everyday Life
- A New Way to Cook Squash this Fall: Recipe for Taiwanese Rice Noodle!
- 2015 TGHFF Special Feature | Opening Film: Distance
We at Pinkoi always cite the bloggers, designers, and content creators whose ideas we post. Any missing credit is unintentional and will be corrected upon notice. If you wish to share our content for personal use, please do so under these conditions:
- Give Pinkoi credit and include a direct link to Pinkoi.com.
- Must stay true to the original article; no word, picture, video and logo can be altered or added.